Volunteer @ Calvert Library
Oral History Reviewer
Purpose: Facilitate high quality and accessible Calvert County oral history interviews. More information about the project.
Location: Prince Frederick
Hours Needed: The review of each interview will require approximately 6 hours. Flexible schedule and location.
- Reviewing consistency across recorded oral history and written transcription
- Assuring that timestamps are accurate
- Creating time stamped subject lists
- Cataloging oral history and written transcription for easy access online
- Completing any typing and data entry assignments as needed
- Age 16 or older
- Strong spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- Willingness to learn Google Docs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to use word processing software
- Ability to work independently
Training: Will be provided by Calvert Library staff and/or volunteers
Responsible to: Oral History Coordinator
Ready to Volunteer?
Just complete and bring in to the branch of your choice:
Volunteer Orientation, General Information Packet and Handbook