Do you know that reading makes you smarter? This is especially true for children. Count on Calvert Library to help you raise a reader.
Free storytimes throughout the year for newborns through five years of age.
- Enjoy the company of other adults before and after storytime
- Develop large motor skills through dancing and motions related to a story, and fine motor skills through activities
- Promotes brain development
- Instills a love of reading
- Cultivates important social skills such as how to listen and how to behave in a group setting
Take advantage of the wonderful free resources and programs available at your Calvert Library and Raise a Reader!
No registration necessary.
Get Storytime reminders and information by texting your class code(s) to 810-10.
Littles’s Storytime: @litstorypf
Middles’ Storytime: @midstorypf
Saturday Storytime: @satstorypf
Monday Morning Fun: @mmmfpf