MD GO Vax Support Center Info
Maryland COVID Link Vaccine Information–
Maryland has launched a new pre-registration system for residents to sign up to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at one of the state’s mass vaccination sites. Once pre-registered, Marylanders will be notified once an appointment is available. This system is not integrated with the Calvert County Health Department COVID vaccine registery. If you have registered with the Calvert County Health Department, you will need to also register for a mass vaccination site to expand your options of receiving a vaccination.
All Marylanders aged 12 and older are now eligible to be vaccinated through all vaccine providers. Visit covidvax.maryland.gov or call the state’s COVID-19 vaccination support center at 1-855-MD-GOVAX (1-855-634-6829).
During the pre-registration process, residents will need to provide some personal information and go through a health screening.
Required information includes:
- Full name and date of birth
- Contact information (phone, email, address)
- Self-certification of eligibility
- Selection of at least one and up to two preferred mass vaccination sites
- Selection of necessary accommodations (language services, assistive technology, transportation assistance, etc.)
- Information regarding previous COVID-19 illness or vaccination (if applicable)
As part of pre-registration, residents will provide a first choice location (required) and a second choice location (optional). The state-run mass vaccination site locations currently include:
- Baltimore Metro: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore City
- Eastern Shore: Wicomico Youth and Civic Center, Salisbury, Wicomico County
- National Capital Area: Six Flags America, Largo, Prince George’s County
- Southern Maryland: Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf, Charles County
- Western Maryland: Premium Outlets, Hagerstown, Washington County
Vaccine Pre-Registration: Calvert Health Dept Please call the Calvert County Health Department call center to be removed from their list if you registered with them and received your complete vaccination elsewhere. The number is 410-535-0218.
Calvert County Senior Centers – All three senior centers are vaccinating county residents ages 65 and older. Call the senior center closest to your residence to register.
Transportation Assistance– Call 410-535-4606 ext 139 for help getting to a vaccine appointment. Some limitations apply.